Conversion Rates for Facebook and Twitter
These are what JB Chicago have found to be the conversion rates on their campaigns.
- Paid Twitter: one to three percent
- Organic Twitter: eight to nine percent
- Facebook organic: 20 to 30 percent
- Facebook ads: 18 to 20 percent
Easy ways to help you quickly grow your Facebook “Likes”
– “Like” posts, photos and pages offsite from Facebook: Ever landed on a story and wanted to share it? Of course you have. Chances are you hit the “Like” or Facebook “Share” button.
– Put a “Like” button on your own website and in posts.: Add Facebook Social Plugin Box to your Blog and Website (~50% of “likes” are achieved this way).
– Create a Facebook Business page. : FB Business pages are only about your business. This is a great way to create separation between your private life and your business life.
– Advertise on Facebook to get more “likes”
– Post at the same time every day.: This will help increase engagement – and more engagement means more “Likes”.
– Share and “Like” other peoples’ blog posts.:
– Limit your posts to 3 lines or less.: Everyone is today’s world has limited time or they are busy – keep things short, sweet, and stupid.
– Conduct Contests on page: Run a competition. Everyone likes a competition. Competition can be of three types: Traditional Comment (Caption or Quiz Contests), Photo Comment Contests, Community Participation/Milestone Contests and Traditional Photo & Video Contests.
– Attract Leads With Facebook Offers: You can offers Free exclusive video, Coupon codes, etc to get more facebook Likes.
– High resolution photos: High Quality Photos on Facebook Generate 53% More Likes Than the Average Post (Source: Hubspot)
– Include a link to your Facebook pages in your email signature
– Provide a welcome video on your Facebook landing page showing Products and Services offered, How to, etc.
Even though growing your Facebook likes is important don’t forget to continue to grow both your email subscriber list and other social media channels.Twitter followers. Different users have different social network channels of choice and you need to be everywhere. “Synergize” multiple channels don’t “Monopolise”
How have you increased your Facebook page “likes”?